- Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH
D-55543 Bad Kreuznach
- +49 (0) 671 601-0
- +49 (0) 671 601-109
- Dr. Josef Staub, Ockenheim
- Place of business
- Bad Kreuznach
- Amtsgericht Bad Kreuznach HRB 2009
- Bad Kreuznach
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
On its Web site, Schneider-Kreuznach provides you with access to a variety of resources, including information on lenses and lens accessories, downloads, samples, etc. (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, and/or new features are subject to the TOU.
Personal and non-commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Notice Specific to Software Available on this Web Site
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Schneider-Kreuznach and/or its suppliers.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproductionor redistribution is expressly permitted by Schneider-Kreuznach.
Schneider-Kreuznach hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
For your convenience, Schneider-Kreuznach may make available as part of the services or in its software products, tools and utilities for use and/or download. Schneider-Kreuznach does not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the tools and utilities made available on the services or in Schneider-Kreuznach software products.
Restricted Rights Legend
Any Software which is downloaded from the Services for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Schneider-Kreuznach and/or it’s respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the services for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Schneider-Kreuznach and/or it’s respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Schneider-Kreuznach and/or it’s respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the services.
The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Schneider-Kreuznach and/or it’s respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
Notices regarding software, documents and services available on this website. In no event shall Schneider-Kreuznach and/or it’s respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Schneider-Kreuznach server, or the network(s) connected to any Schneider-Kreuznach server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Schneider-Kreuznach server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services“). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Schneider-Kreuznach has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Schneider-Kreuznach reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Schneider-Kreuznach reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Schneider-Kreuznach reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Schneider-Kreuznach deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Schneider-Kreuznach’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Schneider-Kreuznach does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Schneider-Kreuznach specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Schneider-Kreuznach
Schneider-Kreuznach does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Schneider-Kreuznach (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting Schneider-Kreuznach, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Schneider-Kreuznach Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Schneider-Kreuznach is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and Schneider-Kreuznach may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this area will let you leave Schneider-Kreuznach’s site. The linked sites are not under the control of Schneider-Kreuznach and Schneider-Kreuznach is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Schneider-Kreuznach is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Schneider-Kreuznach is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Schneider-Kreuznach of the site.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This site does not…
- Keep track of the people who access the site.
- Require you to identify yourself.
- Give or sell it’s access statistics to anybody else.
- Accept payment for advertising.
This site does…
- Keep track of which pages are accessed, and how many times.
- Keep track of which Internet domains are accessing the site. For instance, if you are email@example.com, our records will show that some.place.com accessed the site, but they do NOT show (or know) that it was john.smith. Domain tracking is a feature built into all web servers.
- Respect your privacy.
If you have decided that we have to delete your personal data raised with an online offer to use our information services, please send us an appropriate notice preferably to our e-mail address (see above). After receiving your retraction, we will immediately cancel your personal data from our current database.
The content (content being images, text, sound and video files, programs and scripts) of this website is copyright by Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH. All rights expressly reserved.
The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (unaltered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal use or study which is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use. Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Schneider-Kreuznach.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be addressed to the address below.